Re: Gas Flap.

Hi,
I looked for the originating message on this metal-bending experience
you are into. May I ask what this all about? You replace the hood on
a Delorean and you pretty well take what you can get out there. Is
there any reason for this extreme modification to have a gas flap on
your car?? If you purchase a hood these days, does it come without
the fiberglass frame?
Like to know how this all got started!
John"E".