Update#2. Re: Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!

Update#2. Re: Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!

Everybody wants "Mechanic In A Bottle"!!!! There are no shortcuts
here, if you can't pass an emission test then something isn't working
right!
Start by cleaning and regapping the spark plugs. Pull the fuel
injectors and have them cleaned and tested. Fix ALL vacuum leaks. If
the mileage is high adjust the valves and replace the O2 sensor.
Change the air filter. Drain your "cocktail" of fuel and put in fresh
premium gas. You can easily check the timing and if you have to you
can reach the distibuter to adjust it. When you pull the fuel
injectors you will probably need new injector seals, you will need the
copper seals anyway. A properly set-up and running Delorean easily
passes emmisions testing. You should see a big improvement in your gas
mileage too.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxx> wrote:
> After running thru a little "cocktail" comprised of Berryman's
Chemtool, and
> Bardhal FI detergent, the engine actually did indeed run cleaner.
The HC's