Update#2. Re: Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!

Update#2. Re: Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!

This may not help you but in MD we have emissions testing every other
year and they have a $ cap in how much you need to spend trying to
fix your emissions. I believe if you spend $150 or more on repairing
your emission and still fail you get a waiver. Check and see if
Nevada has such a waiver. Emissions testing has been very
controversial here in MD ever since they started the program. The cap
is so that people don't go broke trying to fix there car for the
emission test...

Mike C
2109