Re: Lambda sensor removal...

The Lambda and Idle are two different systems. You cannot remove the
lambda and successfully get an accurate air-fuel ratio across the
RPM band without going to another injection setup. Bosch K-Jetronic
has to have the lambda to work.

Installing another idle system requires some different pieces to get
a dash pot effect and other things. In the long run you are probably
better off to stay OEM unless you have the background and knowledge
to do the modifications.

Most chronic idle problems that I have seen are caused by vacuum
leaks. The most often missed leak is at the tube going into the fuel
distributor housing from the idle motor.

Harold McElraft - 3354