Delorean Midatlantic Spring Social

Just a reminder that the Spring Social is fast approaching. The
weather seems to have finally turned spring-like so we are hoping for
a large turn-out. You might still be able to get a room at the hotel
if you haven't already made a reservation. From my list I see about 23
people with confirmed reservations! Don't forget to bring at least 1
family band radio for the Tour. It should have channel 12 in it,
that's the one we commonly use. For any locals in the area nearby we
will be having an informal dinner Friday evening in the area so if you
are interested in comming e-mail me for directions.
David Teitelbaum