Two-Key codes

I just successfully did another cross-country key cutting by code, and have
a happy customer. That's always good, but it bothers me that I have a
customer I haven't been able to finish the job correctly.

So here's the deal: I have codes and can cut from code, keys for the one-key
cars and ignitions. (All y'all running around using worn keys or copies made
from copies are asking for dead locks.)
But I have to have the five digit code number that is usually found under
the driver's headliner. The code for the one-key cars and ignition is
between 7000 and 9999, and usually has an X at the end (i.e., 7414x).

My one unsuccessful job has been a two-key car, naturally. He only had a
WRxxxx code, which is the code for the doors on a two-key car. As far as I
have been able to determine, there is no cross-reference of those codes to
ignition codes.

Has anyone with a factory two-key car ever seen one of the 7000X to 9999X
codes in their car? Under the dash? On the column?

Anyone need a key cut? I only charge $15 (w/ US shipping). I require proof
of ownership, vin #, build date, and the appropriate key code (naturally).

-Kevin