Clock and A/C light dimming.

O.k....since nobody answered my question regarding the wierd military time on my clock I am assuming that nobody has any idea what the problem could be. I'd like to have it work correctly but if there is no way to fix it other than to replace it, I'd rather not.

Also, Is there anyway to make the A/C bezel lights dim and brighten with the rheostat? This is also a question I have asked before with no responses.Has anyone tried to do this? Is it a complicated procedure?

Thanks Tom #005732