My "New to Me" Delorean.

My new Delorean.
After placing a fuel kit, a new accumulator, and "replacing" the two
fuel lines that go from the tank to the accumulator my beautiful
Delorean starts and runs.. but.... it runs funny. The idle goes very
high and it seems to be random where it chooses to idle. If I try to
give it gas, it acts like it's flooding or possibly not getting
gas "even after it warms up". It was quite gummed up when I got it
and I'm wondering if this could be the fuel distributor that causes
it to act so weird. Also.. when it warms up, it seems to NOT want to
start unless I let it sit awhile.
thanks,
Dale Funk