Lowered suspension

Heya list,

I'm now looking for one of 2 things,

either a set of gradys lowered front springs, and set of his
performance shocks, (mildly used is fine)

or a set of lowered front springs and any good shocks.

Also does anyone have DMCh's springs on thier car, that they can send
me a picture of (the stance of the car)? How are they as far as ride??

thanks!
James LaLonde 4009