Re: Lowered suspension

I have Grady's front springs. I can't compare the ride to DMCH's but
the stance appears identical to me. The lower front springs of
Grady's I can attest, are worth every dime! It has been like getting
a new car. The steering, the handling, the ride, all these things
improved. Of course I also replaced a lot of bushings, tie rod ends
etc. I went for WINGD 2's shock kit. The ride in the rear is really
worth an award. The front shocks are just a tad weak and dip more
than I like in corners. But, the ride, especially with the ruined NJ
roads from a hard winter is excellent. As a matter of fact, I have
logged over 150,000 miles in a DeLorean and the setup I have now may
be the best I've experienced.

Harold McElraft - 3354