Re: [DML] Lowered suspension

James,

I have Houston's lowering springs and performance shocks. I can attest to their
superior performance over the stock configuration.

The photos on delorean.com are accurate; the car sits level and a bit lower. The ride
is very good, as it took both me and my fussy S.O. to Graceland and back.

If I had any misgivings, it would be the suspension travel. Once or twice, while
hard-braking over a bump, one or more tires locked and skidded slightly (smoke). I take
this to mean that the bump caused too much upward travel, allowing the wheel in question
to lock and skid momentarily when contact with the road was reestablished. But this may
be more a function of my brakes, or even my tire pressure, and frankly I'm just
guessing.

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, TX