Re: Low Vin # Warnings

Whoa, well I'm 0789 an automatic with black interior? what to say.
Well, first the recalls I had to do all of those; also check all the
plastic parts such as the radiator and don't be surprised if some
things latter on when you tear into that car seem well ? to be the
product of testing out the assembly process. Don't take that
negatively as odd as that may sound though its just that you see
allot of tape when you pull interior panels off for example. When I
pulled my speaker panels off one side had fur tree clips the other
had tape because when they drilled the fiberglass they were off by a
few centimeters also check the truck and see if you had a metal cap
not just covering the windshield cleaner but another on the left side
when your facing the car "I do." For that most part its kind of fun
because the early cars from the ones I have seen have so many odd and
ends slightly different about them.

Well that's all I can really say about the subject but feel free to
email me.
Matthew Stits
0789