           From: "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: speedometer / tripometer repair
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Master Brake Cylinder
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: AW: Re: Mechanically Challenged
           From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Low Vin # Warnings
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. Just got my Toby TABs: questions...
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Looking For Old Discarded Modules
           From: doctordhd@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:02:42 -0500
   From: "Andrei Cular" <acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Master Brake Cylinder

Dave I have an extra one email me off the list for more info.

Brake Master CylinderDuralast #11-2329 (Autozone), 1979 Saab 900
Brake Resevoir1979 Saab 900

Andrei

> They found a listing but then said it is not even available from the
company.

> Another source mentioned a part from a Saab 900, but did not mention the
> year.  Any ideas here?

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:31:45 EST
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: speedometer / tripometer repair

There is a way to repair it if you can take the speedometer out of the
dash.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< does anybody have a repair kit for a tripometer on the speedometer?
 my reset button is broke off and i would like to know if it is
repairable,
the
 tripometer still works it is that the part where the push button attaches
is
a little
 broke.

There is a way to repair it if you can take the speedometer out.

Message: 3