Power Antenna Question

Hello List,

I noticed today that my power antenna has stopped working. It worked
fine last summer, but the car has been in storage for the winter, so I
just noticed it now. Could anyone tell me where the relay and fuse
for the power antenna are located? The manuals don't seem to show
anything about it. I checked the blade fuses in the relay compartment
under the rear shelf, but they all look fine. The radio itself works
fine as well. It's possible that the antenna motor has gone bad, but
I'd like to check for any fuse/relay or grounding problems first
before replacing the motor. Thanks

Richard
vin# 5853