Upcoming event in San Diego

Anyone in or near the San Diego area might be interested in attending the 8th Annual Rolling British Car Day on Saturday, April 19, 2003 (details at http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org/RBCD2003.html) I went last year, and was the only Delorean, so I would sure love to have some company this year! I've got a couple of probables and a couple of possibles already. If you are interested, please contact me, as I'd like to have us all meet nearby, and arrive together. My e-mail address is <dmcox at delorean.com>

Hope to see a big turnout!

Dave