RE: [DML] Digest Number 1350

> Sunstar models for like $15 each in a Spencer's Gifts store.

I called a Spencer's in the Seattle area, and they said the only get models
in for Christmas, and they sold them all for 50% off to get rid of them
right after Christmas (which explains the $15 price). According to the
person I talked to, by January here were no DeLorean models left in the
Seattle area.

Gary
IN2TIME