My DeLorean did several miles on trade plates being test-driven by my
garage as the mechanicals were nursed back to health.

Martin

Original Message:
-----------------
From: netym89 delorean@xxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:45:07 -0000
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Triangle plate on Belfast Delorean

In all my blank and white pictures, there is a particular picture of
a Delorean, illustrated in Motor Trend June'81 page 95, having the
plate number 173 01. Right above it is a small triangular plate. I
would like to know the colors of this plate and the significance of
it. Anybody know?? Thanks.

John
10250

http://mail2web.com/ .