Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:19:33 -0500
From: "Jeff" <webmaster@xxxx>
Subject: http://www.88-mph.com

Group,

Just letting everyone know that after an exhaustive search I finally
located a host for my site. Now the instructions for adjusting the doors
on your sunstar models are once again available. I'm planning on
expanding the photos section so that everyone will be able to upload
photos of not only their models, but as well as their actual cars. I
will also be focusing on not only sunstar models, but any other scale
models for the Delorean.

-Jeff Chabotte
Norwich, CT
Webmaster, http://www.88-mph.com