Frame issues

After looking at many DeLorean's for sale, I think I am going to bite
the bullet and purchase a refurbished car from DMC in TX. I am in the
process of calculating the difference in a refurb or a good daily
driver. My main concern is the frame. Many cars I have looked at have
had some rust on them, and some very clean. My question to the list is
the idea of coating the frame(por-15). Even If I purchase a great car
with no rust I will want to have the frame coated as I live in the
northeast. What is the cost to do something like this at a shop like
PJ Grady's? I am assuming it is fairly labor intensive to seperate the
frame, coat it, then reassemble...am I wrong? If it isnt a five
thousand dollar job then maybe I will consider that car in great shape
and not a refurb for nearly 40k. Thanks again all!

-Kirk McLeod