      1. Re: 3rd Brake light
           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: A new great spare tire debate?
           From: John Gedeon <johne_g@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. PRV, why so cramped?
           From: Scott Tester <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: My Classic Car
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: My Classic Car (W.O.W.)
           From: "d_rex_2002 <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: New Gull-Wing Automobile
           From: Holler <thehauntfactory@xxxxxxx>
      7. How difference between 500+ page Vinyl repair manual and vender's one
           From: ttanaka504@xxxxxxx
      8. RE: A new great spare tire debate?
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: PRV, why so cramped?
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: A new great spare tire debate?
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: How difference between 500+ page Vinyl repair manual and vender's one
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: PRV, why so cramped?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. RE: A new great spare tire debate?
           From: "Jan Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: How difference between 500+ page Vinyl repair manual and vender's one