Re: [DML] Frame issues/Dropping Frame

One other side note on this subject, anyone who has
ever done it, can tell you Dropping the frame and
doing a seperation is not something you do over the
weekend. Trust me on this one I'm in the middel of it
myself. And as previously stated once you get in there
theres a whole bunch of other stuff your gonna have to
do because Oppertunity is saying knock knock!! Also
don't expect one of the many D shops to jump on this
job right off the bat either, I'm not sure how busy
they are but frame seperations are needless to say not
the most fun job in the book, and there time costly.
also there very expensive and they lead to what I like
to call Domino Expendatures. Take one thing off and
find out that the one thing you just took off has
turned into 2 seperate pieces and now have to replace
it (my engine mounts for example) It's all a matter of
time, money, elbo greese, and oppertunity. I'd
personally just go for a sound car with a nice clean
frame and just hose it off in salty weather. Easy,
cheap and cost effective. A hose is like what 20
bucks? :D

Todd
Vin 5386

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]