Re: [DML] PRV, why so cramped?

Scott, I don't know why car manufactures go to the pains of making some jobs
so hard. My Ford explorer on the left side you have to be a contortionist to
get to two plugs and go thru the wheel well to change out one.
With a light and a little WD40 sprayed around the rubber hoses, a socket
extension will slip down nicely and with long handle/nose needle pliers will
work well in putting the plug wire on and off. The pliers are on the web site
under hardware.
http://www.specialtauto.com/hardware.shtml
John Hervey

<< I made an attempt to change my spark plugs and wires today and was
disappointed by how poorly the PRV is designed for maintenance access. It
appears that I will have to remove some of the fuel injector hoses and many
other things just to access the spark plug wells. Why was the PRV designed so
crampy?

Anyone know a where I can find a guide to do this properly?

Scott Tester scott(at)delorean(dot)com