sorry to bug you

 hey everyone, sorry to bother ya. im new on the site, and im a
youngin (16) but i LOVE DeLoreans (and consequnetly back to the
future-but the love of DeLoreans came first i assure you) and one day
i REALLY want to own one. how likely do you guys think it is that by
the time i can afford one there will still be some around? as of
right now theres no hope of getting one any time soon as i already
have a car. but some people's dream is one day climbing mt everest
etc, mine is to own one of these babies.

hearing all of you talk about
the Ds you own on the site makes me realize that my dream may one day
be possible, not to mention it makes me incredibly jealous. (and, yet,
i keep coming back..) well anyway, i really enjoy hearing from other
DeLorean owners/lovers and if any of you want to reply to this message
id love to hear from you. my email address is: sarcasmgirl16(AT)yahoo.com
Thank you!