Re: [DML] sorry to bug you

Unless you plan on having to wait till you're 100
years old to get a D I'm sure there will still be
plenty around.Obviously in 10 or so years there won't
be as many but still plenty to choose from.James from
DMC (Houston) recently said there was also enough
parts to easily meet supply for a hundred years or
more.So I say don't worry about availabilty and just
learn as much as you can about the car until you get
one.Believe me it will be worth the wait.
Cheers,
Andrew
VIN 2883
Sydney,Aus.