How to remove Deer Dings in the SS?

During a move to a new home this past weekend I hit a deer. My baby now
has her fest few dings. I am very lucky that the swerve at the last
second only resulted to a few minor dings (about the size of a quarter-
or deer kick) in the front fender, passenger door, and rear quarter
panel. In addition the drivers side mirror was completely ripped off.
Since the damage is quite minimal, is it possible to take the car to a
national outlet like "Dent Wizards", or does the SS require a Pro to
remove small dings? Also does anyone have a Drivers Side mirror they
wish to sell? If not I will contact one of D support centers.

Thanks-
Jason Perkins
Charlotte, NC.