RE: [DML] refabricate torsion bars

If you don't mind me saying, this is getting a little silly!

People who do not even own a DeLorean are worried about availability of parts?!

*IF* the time ever comes that you need one of these "rare" parts, you will be able to find one. There are more left fenders available now than 10 years ago! Parts are found, people who have been "hoarding" realize that if they artificially keep the price up someone will come along and find/make a replacement, and cars that cannot be restored are parted out.

There are plenty of hard to find parts on the DeLorean, why obsess on the torsion bar?? Don't worry about it until you need the part.