steering column rattle

Hi Folks

I had the same problem that Richard described....steering column
rattle and some minor movement. It was the bushing at the end of the
column that needed replacing....one has to pull the steering column
to do this. I got it done at PJ Grady's and voila, the rattling went
away. I was cautioned however that waiting too long can result in a
widening of the hole in the firewall, so you might want to get it
fixed if this is the problem.

Joe B
VIN 2736