Re: The D gets cheaper every day.

You're right, a "D" that is rotting in a garage is worth less every
day. A "D" that is kept up and is in nice shape should hold it's value
or even appreciate a little as inflation rises. Parts prices also go
up so it will cost more in the future to get a neglected "D" back in
to shape. If you take care of your toys then they will always have
more value then neglected ones. They are also much easier to sell if
that day ever has to come! BTW if an owner bought a "D" brand new back
in 81 for $25,000 and sold it today for $15-$20,000 I don't think he
is doing so well as yesterday's $25,000 is probably today's $50,000.
Of course that assumes that the car is in something resembling
"reasonable" condition.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757