Re: those &^%$# door lights

You might be able to fix it by removing the switch and making up a
small spacer out of cardboard or plastic and put it behind the switch.
Those switches are a pain to reinstall because there is a small clip
that has to go on the screw along with the washer and nut so it
becomes a juggling act to get it all together. Another way is to
remove the rubber tip and cut a small piece of rubber hose, slide it
onto the plunger and trim to fit so the light goes out when you close
the door.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757