Re: [DML] The D gets cheaper every day.

I actually had a simular expierence last saturday,
well minus the time traveling honda. I was at a
clients house and we got talking cars somehow. The
DeLorean came up and instantlly she quoted a price
around $150,000, imagine how many you could buy with
that? even my neighbour has quoted values around
$75,000 to $100,000. Perhapse this is the way gossip
starts?

Todd
Vin 5386

=====