Door Lock issues

I just bought a LOCKZILLA unit to replace the original module. I was
quite impressed with the quality of the design, packaging and the ease
of installation as well as the flexibilty for add-ons.
Anyway......symptom I have is that the DRIVERS switch WILL lock and
unlock the passenger side. THE PASSENGER side switch will lock the
drivers side but will not unlock it. I bought 2 new solenoids as well.
Would this symptom be that only the PASSENGER side solenoid is bad?
What sends the signal to the other door to unlock? Is it the solenoid?
the control module? Both? I suppose I should replace the passenger
side first and see if it cures the problem. I'm just curious as to the
routing of the lock/unlock signal and how much the solenoid plays in
it. This happens with the new Lockzilla in place as well as the old
control module so I know it's not a module issue. The swithes are not
real switches right? This wouldn't be a problem as well would it?

I would ask Rob these questions but I know he's a busy guy. Rob did
mention that the Launcher should hopefully be ready for Christmas
shipping. Be patient. I'd rather it be 100% tested and ready than to
rush it.

Thanks

Tom