Rear Bumper Shipping

Has anyone ever mailed a rear fascia? I have one that I want to sell on
ebay that is all packaged up and ready to go on auction BUT....I took it
to a local shipping place that is a UPS agent and they said it was too
big. I want to get an accurate ship price but I have to imagine that
these things are shipped all the time from DMCH to other DMC vendors.
Any ideas? FED-EX ground?

Anyway, the fascia is is good shape with some scratches on some scuffing
on the black portion. There are NO tears and overall it's fine. The
bumper had stainless letters so the DELOREAN name insert was scuffed up
for better adhesion with the letter glue. it will need repainting. I
want $250.00 for it plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Tom