[DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

[DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

 that he is CURRENTLY still in jail,
> etc....etc..etc....

You mean.. he's never been in jail with regards to the car?

Also, I don't know how accurate this is but the DeLoreans in the film actually still ran the standard common as muck PRV V6 we all so love dearly... the car sound was dubbed from a V8. In fact a US company (posted on here some time back) was contracted to put an engine back in to a DeLorean that had been used as a show piece (why the engine was removed is beyond me)... if you look closely in BTTF3 you'll see that when Doc is trying to get the car running in the 1800s he manages to blow the distributer (I think) off the car... and it's stock!

Just my 2p

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - www.projectmadness.com - UK based