Re: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

Re: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

I actually had someone ask me if I pull the hub caps
off my DeLorean and found any substances still in
there. Kinda struck me as funny as the rims are all
one piece except for the small emblem "DMC" in the
center. But they still claim that if I pull the hub
caps off I'm gonna find something. I'll let everyone
know if hub caps myteriouslty appear in the near
future, lol.

Todd
Vin5386

=====