Re: [DML] Fuel pick up line replacement

Group, I hope everybody is learning something out of this exchange.
Well, I've never been called fudged, so I guess the first time for
everything. The fuel line replacement pick up has been praised by several. No
line to collapse, less noise due to complications in pick up and piece of
mind knowing there isn't all that stuff in the tank. It's a very simple
design that maybe should have been done in the first place. I have also been
asked several times why someone hadn't thought of it earlier.
There is nothing to kink. If the instructions are followed, the filter hooks
on the bottom of the pump and that's it. Simple. All I can say is that it
works at least so far.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< Or how about your
fudged setup of your fuel systems using straight fuel line for the
pick up line in the tank that can kink when installed instead of
using the proper formed one that will lie the way it is formed. >>