RE: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

RE: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

Perhaps I have been misinformed but it was my understanding that he (JZD) was not only NOT in jail, but that he had resolved almost all legal action against him .

-Jordan Bouvier