Car for sale - lower price! Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:21:30 -0400

Car for sale - lower price! Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:21:30 -0400

My DeLorean is still for sale. I need to sell it soon so I decided to lower
the price to $16500. The car has 57k miles on it, it's an automatic with
gray leather and it's located in Clearwater, FL. More info can be found in
the Buy and Sell section on the DMC News website. I can take any picture of
the car upon request. I can also make a video tape of the car showing any
and all parts of the car. I can also ship the car anywhere in the world.
Email if interested at tomcio'AT'gtemail.net

Tom Niemczewski
vin 6298 (FOR SALE)
tomcio@xxxx