      1. Re: No Start PLEASE HELP! :(
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: No Start PLEASE HELP! :(
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Walt quitting
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      4.
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Optimists & Pessimist  WAS Don't Quit
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      6. Re: [Moderator Note] re I quit
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: was Walt quitting, now helicopter drop
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. radio replacement questions - alpine
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. So make it count.
           From: Holler <thehauntfactory@xxxxxxx>
     10. Used 15' NCT Tire needed
           From: "bob.hlavacek" <bob.hlavacek@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re:
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: my first flux capacitor
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Walt quitting
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: rust problem
           From: "bmxc" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: clutch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     16. RE: my first flux capacitor
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Walt quitting
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: I quit
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Delorean Maintainence Manual
           From: "iqmpike" <iqmpike@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Top 5 80's cars
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re:
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. DeLorean Northwest Passage
           From: "haugrd" <rdh@xxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: I quit.
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Car for sale - lower price!
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 01:03:06 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: No Start PLEASE HELP! :(

Ken, There is two marks on the harmonic balancer to adjust timimg with, Sound
like your 180 or degrees off. Also, there is a #1 mark on the top edge of the
distributor. You can see on my site.
http://www.specialtauto.com/ref_main.shtml
John Hervey

Message: 2