Re: [DML] Walt quitting

 It doesn't look like you have quit the DML...you are still posting. I think the definition of quit, according to Merriam-Webster is;

1 : to cease normal, expected, or necessary action
2 : to give up employment
3 : to admit defeat

Look forward to more posts, Walt. Also, I am the person that outbid you on the other half to your dealer sign that you have hanging above your bedroom. Still want to sell the letters off of it?

Aaron Posey

Walter Coe <Whalt@xxxx> wrote: > Let me get this straight - You quit the list because of a lot of
> misinformation, yet you want LESS moderation?!?

I don't quit the list because of misinformation. However, the list
moderators' feeble attempts at recognizing & warning their flock of any such
misinformation has always been a source of amusement.

I quit the list because of unreasonable censorship by "moderators" who use
inconsistent, illogical & precarious standards for what they do.