Re: rust problem

Jon,

I had a similar problem with rust (mine was much worse).... And I
wouldn't trust anyone, let alone a welder with no experience on our
cars) to spot weld a frame. Go to Rob Grady on Long Island. He made
my car sparkle on my frame rust... and take care of it nice...

-ben
06976
philly

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, silvercrw646@xxxx wrote:
> Hey guys this is Jon from NJ, Thanks for the great resoonse before.
Anyway I was in teh garage yesterday flaking some epoxy off the frame
to take care some of the light rust on the frame and rid of it
forever when i found something horrible on my 22k car. There was one
spot on the lower outer engine support area that had some bubbling.
As I flaked off the epoxy from the area I noticed the rust was real
bad. i know what cancer was and that was what i saw. I kept on
flaking until the screwdriver went through to the otherside! I am so
Sad. I checked the entire frame after that and everything else seemed
solid. The area is around 4x5 area. I need to find someplace or
somone with welding experience to cut that part out and weld in some
new metal before it eats teh whole frame. ANyone knoe anyone in THe
NJ Ny area. Also is this a expensive fix? Thanks for all the help.
Man I hate that epoxy crap. When i get this fixed I am gonna work all
winter por-15 the entire frame. Thanks for all the help.