From: Jim Strickland [mailto:ihaveanaccount@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 12:35 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] my first flux capacitor

Maybe we can make a list of quippy comebacks for this silly question.

Of course, it does take the "quip" out of it if you're waiting for
someone to say it!
Anyone interested in adding to the list can email me privately and I will
post later if I get any replies. :)

I'll start:

Comeback Quips for "where's the flux capacitor?"

1. "ha ha, the last time I heard that one was next week"