Suspension kit

Hey all,
My twin turbo, VIN #16816, has the Houston suspension kit, four
shocks, four springs. I have all the receipts for everything too.
For anyone that has seen it, you would agree it's much lower than
stock. You can put one finger in between the tire and stainless
panels. It's a great ride. I think it has about 5,000 miles on it,
3,500 of which were to, in, and from Memphis. I've been considering
modifications of a larger scale to my car and it's forced me to
redesign the suspension. Rather than hack up this kit I've decided to
remove it from my car and sell it complete. I'm looking for any
interested parties. Please email me privately with any questions
and/or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew mpolans(AT)creeper.com
VIN #10365