Rear NCT Tire Needed

My passenger side rear 15" NCT tireGot ruined because of an unintensional
over pressurization. Not a catostrafic failure - I just heard a loudish
hiss at the rear of the car I couldn't pinpoint. On the 3rd floor of
parking garage.

When I came back it was flat. It failed on the inboard wall of the tire. I
changed to the spare donut - got 70' - it was flat. I had to sit & think.
Called a Firestone shop that was 2 blocks away and took the donut - they
pumped it up, I went back and put it on, then drove home 20 miles at 50 mph.

ADVICE: Keep your donut spare at 60 PSI ! Mine looked and felt hard, but
looked a little low when it was put on and off the jack. Like I said, it
was good for 70'. I put the NCT in the passenger seat. Will it fit
anywhere else? Wisecracks will be graciously accepted. There has to be
some fun in this.

Lastly, I need a 15" rear, NCT tire. Did anyone save an NCT when they put
on new tires? I don't put on a lot of miles so anything with any usable
tread would be OK. If you have one please email me at:

bob.hlavacek@xxxx Or call: (203) 723-4884

Thank you,
Bob Hlavacek