www.deloreanmotorcenter.com has been updated

Group,

www.deloreanmotorcenter.com , the web site of Delorean Motor Center in
Garden Grove, CA, owned by Don Steger, has been redesigned (finally,
after 4 years). ?You can now buy on-line from DMC, including specialty
parts and Delorean Motor Center only items.

As the site's webmaster, I would appreciate any feedback (sent to me
individually). ? Many of us have relied on Don over the years for
technical support and maintenance of our cars (mine included). ?
This will become his forum for tech tips and service specials.

steven.rogers(AT)cgey.com