[DML] Re: Transmission change

My interest would be with going the not OEM way. IE something
like the Porsche Tiptronic set-up.

So would it be easier to go from the delorean auto or delorean
manual to the Porsche TipTronic?

Also someone make mention before that the frame on the
manual is capable of handiling more power then the auto. So if
true does this imply that conversion to the tiptronic 5sp would be
better suited from the 5sp delorean?

Jeremy

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:
> It is possible to change from auto to manual or manual to auto.
Even