[DML] Re: Delorean Depot?

<SNIP>
> 1. Buy a POS DeLorean & completely restore it?
<SNIP>
> Best Wishes,
> Michael

That's what I did. I'm not done with restoring it but it gives me
great joy in restoring it....more of a stress reliever. :) I'm not
restoring it to concourse level or originality, I'm restoring it
back to life with some improvements offered by some of the D vendors
(Like the heavy duty parts that Rob makes, Zilla, Marty Maier's
(SP?) braided stainless steel brake hoses, etc).

Steve
3365 (still with front brake problems...grrrr)