Re: [DML] Re: Delorean Depot?

Mike,

Don't complain about the parts prices for the DeLorean. Yes, they are
expensive, and so is a good quality DeLorean. I suggest that you really
examine the service benefits that you are awarded, such as the spring social
that you and I attended in New Jersey.

Rob Grady inspected your car for free, gave you a diagnosis of the
problems with your car, for free, and even installed some parts & worked on
it for you, for free...including the DeLorean parts & labor I've given you,
for free.

You are still ahead of the game & beating inflation.

I saw a license plate on a 73 DeTomaso Pantera....3rd Mtg....as in third
mortgage.

Can we start a new poll?

If money wasn't an object, and you have the wherewithal to;

1. Buy a POS DeLorean & completely restore it?
2. Buy a well taken care of daily driver DeLorean?
3. Buy a superb Concours d'Elegance car?
4. Buy a restored/refurbrished company car?
5. Buy another marque and forget that your DeLorean experience ever happened?

Best Wishes,
Michael