West Michigan DMC for sale

There is a delorean near my place that is for sale. Its through a
private owner and the car is located in his front yard. My dad went
to check it out and gave me the following information

1982 w/black side strip
auto transmission
original tires
fascias look good, only minimul eyebrows
14K miles, appears to be true
slight wear on seats
interior looks great
one small hail sized ding on hood
VIN# is 11538

there was no phone number on the car. They are selling for $17,900.
If you are seriously interested in it, let me know and I'll take a
deeper look into it and try to get a phone number for you.

Erik
04512