Re: New Delorean owner in Northen NJ

Hey Jon,
1. To check what updates where done to your car the easiest thing to
do would be to ask the person you bought it from. Or ask him where
it was serviced (my guess would be PJ Grady) and call him up. Any
receipts from work done on the car should be available.
2. The original coolant bottle should be fine, but if it does start
leaking there is a (stainless?) aftermarket bottle that is
available. It looks great and won't deteriorate like the original.
3. Purchasing a new seat will be expensive, but so will recovering
it. There are seat covers that will fit our seats and they are
available in grey. Most autoparts stores (or even Walmart, Kmart,
etc.) would have ones that fit our car. The seats are not very
difficult sizes. There are leather conditioners available that will
soften the seats, but those will not repair rips or cracks.
4. I live in Morris County (northwest jersey) and I don't know of any
official clubs either by me, or out by you. It is always possible to
join the Owners Association though. Congradulations on your purchase
and good luck with the car!
-Chris-
VIN 10213