Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

Re: [DML] purchasing experiences from SpecialTAuto?

I have never had a problem with anything I've purchased from
specialtauto.com John Hervey has been most helpful with many of my
problems and all of his custom parts seem to be built with excellent
quality. There's a lot of vendors I want to support, but each has their own
unique service to offer the DeLorean community. It's comforting to know
people care enough to constantly improve thier products.

If you want to know more about what I've purchased, feel free to E-mail me.
John will always be happy to answer any questions you have as well.
bpayne@xxxx
Brandon Payne